New to VUSD
In order to complete your registration, you must provide the following documents:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Current shot record *7th & 8th graders must have TDap shot
- Last report card
- Proof of address *please refer to the Proof of Address list
PROOF OF ADDRESS LIST
Acceptable documents for residency verification include:
- property tax payment receipts
- rental property contract
- lease or payment receipts
- utility service contract
- statement or payment receipts
- pay stubs
- voter registration
- correspondence from a government agency
- declaration of residency
New to VUSD
Welcome to Vista Unified School District!
Please complete the following steps to register your student if they have not attended a school in Vista Unified. You can only register your child at their school of residence. For information on transfers please contact our district office.
STEP 1: Complete the Aeries AIR- Online Student Registration application to pre-register your student at their school of residence by clicking HERE.
- After you finish and submit your application, you will receive an Enrollment Confirmation, Please print this document.
- Access to a computer and printer is also provided by the school.
STEP 2: Contact your student's school office and confirm your student's pre-registration.
- Bring the signed Enrollment Confirmation document, immunization records, birth verification and proof of residency to the school
- You will receive your Parent Portal account by email, which will allow you to complete the registration process on-line.
STEP 3: Complete the registration process by logging into Parent Portal to review and accept the registration documents by clicking HERE.
- Please print the data confirmation page upon completion and return this to the school.