Flags: There may be images/galleries that failed to load,
HELP FOR PARENTSMiddle School can be a challenging time for many students. The following are some things that may possibly assist you in your efforts to keep your student on the right track:
- Check your student's grades online on Parent Portal.**
- Use teacher websites to find out what students are doing in class and should be doing at home.
- Set a time and place for students to complete their work, daily.
- When a project is announced, help your student schedule out the steps to avoid procrastination.
- When you have questions, email the teachers--they are willing to help.
** Please be aware that the information on Parent Portal may not reflect the student's grades to date. There are many factors that determine how soon a teacher can assess assignments and post graded work. If you have questions or concerns you may contact the teacher directly. Attendance questions should be directed to the office.